ACCURATERELOADING.COM BLACK POWDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Black Powder    Experience with Palmetto Arms Products?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Experience with Palmetto Arms Products?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
Do any of you have experience with Palmetto Arms Products? If so, can you comment on the quality of what you have or have seen? I am looking at purchasing a reproduction 1855 Springfield pistol carbine made by them, but only have the on-line pictures for reference, so it is hard to tell quality.

Dave

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3819 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brainshot
posted Hide Post
Palmetto is renowned for its quality reloading equipment in Italy. Since there is a large market of black powder weapons in Italy and they compete with Uberti&Co, the quality shoul be good.

Posts: 79 | Location: Vienna, Austria, Europe | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote