Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Narrowed it down to 2
 Login/Join

posted
Ok iv narrowed down my choices to a t/c black dimond, and a cva kodiak. They are both the camo stock with blued barrel, at the same price. The T/C does however come with a starter kit. Which do you think is the better deal for the beginning black powder hunter? I like the fact that the kodiak dosn't need a capper but other then that i have no real favorite.
Thanks,
Nick Radovich

Posts: 19 | Location: Atlanta, Ga | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
EASY choice...

I've owned a T/C Black Diamond and a Winchester Apex, the Kodiaks older brother.

The Black Diamond is HANDS DOWN a better rifle. My Black Diamond was really a nice rifle. The Kodiak was okay but that's about it. I would't own another though.

The Black Diamond is a good rifle...

Posts: 169 | Location: Athens, AL | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would get the T/C for sure.I don't have a T/C muzzleloader I have an CVA Magbolt itsa good gun but I would like to have a T/C.I do have a few Contenders and the warranty is real good.They have never given me any problems about anything.

Posts: 175 | Location: mineral wells texas | Registered: 12 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
T/C also has a full transferable lifetime warranty. You can be the 3rd owner with no store receipt - no serial number on the rifle required either. You can have a part wear out 15 years from now & T/C will replace it free. I've recently been there & done that!

Posts: 138 | Location: Not Tellin' Michigan USA | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote