THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    RUGER #1 TROPICAL 458 "NEEDS"...

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RUGER #1 TROPICAL 458 "NEEDS"...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
Synthetic stocks made?
Ruger or (?) 30mm offset rings?
458 Win Mag/Lott ammo or componets?
THANK YOU GENTLEMAN tu2

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bell and Carlson makes a synthetic stock set for the No 1.

Posts: 815 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a stock set made by Lone Wolf Stocks in Montana a few years back for my #1 in 338 Win Mag. Very nice work.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alaskan arms rings. I have them on my .450-400 and they rock. They return to zero every time you remove them and put them back on.

Better sights. I have a NECG partridge front sight and an express leaf sight. Aaron Little enlarged the rear dove tail.

Trop safety so that brass will eject or extract. I'd rather have it recessed but that can be stage two.

Red decelerator pad.

Posts: 1278 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
plastic stock a Ruger no.1..I'll be having nightmares tonight for sure! Wink

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41837 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote