THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    New Win Low Wall 22hornets: How do they shoot?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Win Low Wall 22hornets: How do they shoot?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Thinking of one of these for my son's Birthday at the end of the summer. How do they shoot? I've heard great things about the Ruger #1 in the hornet, but my son is only turning 9 and want something a little smaller. The 24" barrel may be a little slower than the 26" tube of the #1, but that won't matter. Any informed opinions? Thanks

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3287 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I've had one for several years and it shoots great. I've been tied up for some time moving and I do not have any records handy and I have not fired it for over 2 years. I'm afraid that isn't much help. I also have several other of those rifles (.22 to 45-90) and every one has been very accurate.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks dozer2! If you happen to come across any of your records (load data especially) I would be interested to hear about it. Thanks Matt

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3287 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote