New
Find
Notify
Tools

Martini Cadet .22LR
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi gang. Looking for a Martini Cadet in the 22 lr. NOT the expensive super-duper target but just the shooter grade 22. I don`t care a whit about the barrel as I have a VERY special barrel to replace it with. Something well used, inexpensive is fine. $ or trade another Cadet action or something?
Aloha, Mark
kailuacustom@msn.com

When the fear of death is no longer a concern----the Rules of War change!!

Posts: 978 | Location: S Oregon | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
mark,

i have a project rifle at the house from an estate. the barrel is a lined barrel in 17hm2 and it has a sloppy chamber. the stock is fitted but unfinished. i haven't met with the new owner to agree on a selling price. i just sold a centerfire action for them.

let me know if you are interested and i will contact them to speed up this deal.

thanks,
max

Posts: 978 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would be VERY interested and appreciate your help. Email me direct if you can at kailuacustom@msn.com so I see the mail more quickly.
Aloha, Mark

One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted Hide Post
Do you mean such one? jumping

But this is mine and not for sale! shame

Posts: 824 | Location: Munich, Bavaria, thats near Germany | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rifle arrived a few minutes ago. VERY pleased with the rifle, Mr McClintic and his handling of our deal. It`ll make into a great rifle for my grandson. THANK YOU Harold !!
Aloha,Mark Pinkston