THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    Carbon fiber stock for blaser k-95

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carbon fiber stock for blaser k-95
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know of a carbon fiber stock for the blaser k-95 that is similar in shape to the strait American style wood stock they put on them? Yes I know it’s blasphemy to put a carbon stock on it but I’m planning on using this as my primary backpacking rifle if I can get a carbon fiber stock. Plus it will be used by my wife, both my kids and myself so I’ll probably need it pretty short for my smallest one and don’t plan on cutting my wood stock down

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's one from Blaser. It's a bit "Star Wars" looking to me, but might fit the bill.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I new that existed but it just won’t work for me and my situation. Besides tue fact that I just hate the look, it appears to me to be very right handed. Both my youngest daughter and I are left handed while my wife and oldest daughter are right so I really need something ambidextrous. I’m looking for something similar to the strait American style stock with no cheekpiece or cast. Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Here's one from Blaser. It's a bit "Star Wars" looking to me, but might fit the bill.

I want one in left hand.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Plain composite stocks do exist in Europe. Yet one that is ambidextrous may not be available.
An alternative is a custom ambidextrous laminated wood stock made in the US. Wenig's Custom Gunstocks in Missouri may be worth a call. They did some nice work for me in the past. They do custom length & offset fitting. So, a K-95 retrofit may be in the cards.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5116 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote