New
Find
Notify
Tools

EA Brown rifle for sale
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
There is an E. A. Brown rifle in 25-35 Ackley for sale at the following link. It is brand new. I don't have any connection with this gun, only that I bought a BF pistol from this fellow. He was great to do business with.
Just thought you guys might be interested. Besides, it's fun to spend other people's money. [Smile]
Melvin Calliham
http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=5940485

Posts: 198 | Location: Greenwood, SC, USA | Registered: 28 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Hey, that looks just like mine! Good buy, if you want a 25 cal.

That 26" barrel is a little long for a hunting rifle, though. FWIW, Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
Dutch,

That rifle with a 26" tube is shorter than a Rem 700 with a 22". My own EAB Mod 97 has a 22" heavy and it is downright petite. Every time I go to the range people say what a "cute" little rifle. It kinda bugs me but they are right. It is cute in a way and it sure is small.

-M

Posts: 4860 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
z1R, I know, my 6PPC has a 26" tube, too. It's a good bit muzzle heavy.

Just have to shoot it more, so I can send it back to Eben to have 3" cut off, and rechambered! [Wink] Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote