THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    h&r single shot trigger work

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

h&r single shot trigger work
 Login/Join

<ron martin>
posted
whats the best way of working the trigger on these guns????

one of us
posted Hide Post
Send it back to the factory and have the trigger job done,it turns out real nice, mine have been around 3lbs so far.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, they do a good job and will take it down to 3 1/2 lbs. No charge, either. Turn-around seems to average about 2 wks

Posts: 733 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
hey, there's an idea..

and while I am at it, I can have them mount a 450 marlin!!!!

jeffe

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nashcat
posted Hide Post
Ron
Here's a web site that has excellent instructions for working the trigger on the NEF handi-rifle, and I assume that it is the same for the H & R. I found this on a Yahoo group for NEF shooters. These are some of the most detailed instructions that I have ever seen anywhere. I hope this helps.
Trigger web site
Nashcat

Posts: 331 | Location: MiddleTennessee | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
<BEJ>
posted
I just got my Ultra back last Thursday. Had a .243 barrel fitted and ask them to work on the trigger. Trigger now breaks clean at 3lb9oz. Since I primarily shoot milsurp rifles, this trigger is a dream.