THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    Pulled the trigger and nothing happened!!!!!!

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pulled the trigger and nothing happened!!!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jabradyjr
posted
While at the range this weekend, I was firing my Contender Carbine. I had put 20 or so rounds through it when it acted up. I opened 'er up, put in a new cartridge, closed the action, cocked the hammer, but the trigger quit working. The hammer stayed cocked.

I put my thumb on the hammer and opened 'er back up to remove the cartridge. I had another receiver so I wasn't out of commission, but if that happened while on a hunting trip....

What's the best way to get this fixed? Will shipping back to T/C be the best way to deal with this? I'm a little leary of taking it apart myself!

TIA,
Jim

Posts: 115 | Location: St. Louis, MO. | Registered: 15 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jabradyjr
posted Hide Post
Oops.... Never mind!!!

Posts: 115 | Location: St. Louis, MO. | Registered: 15 August 2003Reply With Quote