THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SINGLE SHOT RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Single Shot Rifles    Re: New Remington Single Shot Rifle XR-100

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: New Remington Single Shot Rifle XR-100
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of sako
posted
Quote:

Leave it to Remington to produce a single shot bolt gun with a stock that only a right hander can shoot. What a bunch of idiots.

Ditto on that jon!
Is it really so hard for them to offer it in standard varmint og benchrest stock too???

Posts: 290 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 06 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I thought the XP-100 and Remington 600, 600 Mohawk and 660 were all based on the same action. I think the Model 7 is not quite the same, but an improved version. Certainly a better looking rifle than the 600-660 series, but I wouldn't trade my 660 off for any amount of money. It's my very lucky deer rifle. Seventeen deer with seventeen shots and no misses. The gun is ugly as sin, but beauty is as beauty does, and my 660 does.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote