THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Help me figure out what type of scope base I need

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me figure out what type of scope base I need
 Login/Join

<harkm>
posted
I figured you guys here have seen your share of scope bases or mounts. The rifle is a Kleinguenther k-14. I would like to replace the base (scraped up) that was originally on the rifle but I can't seem to find a replacement anywhere. The base has two screws side-by-side behind the front ring hole. All the bases I can find have one screw in front and one screw in back of the front ring hole. I was going to get the advise of a gunsmith but I figured you guys here are gunsmiths! Thanks

<harkm>
posted
Anybody? Anybody seen a base with 2 screws, side by side behind the front ring hole? Any help is appreciated.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Brownells has a blank base you could have drilled to match

Posts: 110 | Location: Southwest Utah | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
<harkm>
posted
Thanks SU for that response. I will go that route.