New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeffeosso and stock turning
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I guess that I was a little disappointed when I opened the box today to inspect my model 52D stock that Jeffe nibbled out for me. He didn't leave me much of anything to do! I don't think that I will use anybody else again. Thanks alot Jeffe! I wish that I could post a photo, but maybe I will learn how once the rest of the rifle is done. Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch

What the hell is wrong with you. You come on here and tell us about this great looking stock and then you don't post a picture? What kind of BS is that??? mgun

Looking forward to seeing it when its finished.

one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
Hey Butch we'd love to see it. Send one to me and I'll post it on this thread.

Terry

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Thanks Butch,
Glad you like it!!!

jeffe

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39660 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TC1, a photo will come your way in the AM. I do not stay in my shop after dark, I don't think they caught the lions yet and I'm not that fast running the 60 feet from my shop to my house. Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
..... the lions ....
Butch

STOP TEASING ME@@@@ lol

jeffe

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39660 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of browningguy
posted Hide Post
You mean Jeffeoso can run the electric beaver without 20 guys sitting around drinking, eating, and giving advice?

Browningguy
Houston, TX
We Band of 45-70ers

Posts: 1242 | Location: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by browningguy:
You mean Jeffeoso can run the electric beaver without 20 guys sitting around drinking, eating, and giving advice?

And here I thought we were the reason things worked out so well.

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
butch,

Get Stuart E. to teach you how to post photos on photobucket when he gets in next week.

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch, hang a goat out of a mesquite tree, bait 'em up !!! You can break in that Lott on those wayward kitties. lol........

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think they caught the lions yet

There you go again with the home-grown dangerous game hunts. I still have gun, will travel. I read on another board about a tiger in South Texas, and someone posted that it had actually been caught. Now I did not check the facts personally, so... Confused

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
What the Hell is going on?
Stock making with no party?
How can you make stocks without a bunch of your bubbas standing around swaping stories and eating Hog Killer's great Jambalaya?

Butch, if you can email the picture to me I'll post it for ya!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That tiger in south Texas is supposed to be in the brush behind my brother's house in Atascosa co. The neighbor who claimed to have seen it is a bong head so he was probably not seeing what he thought he saw.

After that article came out in the San Antonio paper, people were putting notes in their mail boxes asking permission to hunt the tiger.

I haven't heard anything about it being caught, killed, or seen again.

Another urban mith I'm sure.

Rojelio

Posts: 495 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A tiger on the loose and my 416 is a thousand plus miles away DAM.

Posts: 19597 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
Pictures

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Looks like nice work to me!

quote:
Originally posted by Rojelio:
After that article came out in the San Antonio paper, people were putting notes in their mail boxes asking permission to hunt the tiger.

I haven't heard anything about it being caught, killed, or seen again.

Another urban mith I'm sure.

Rojelio

All I can say is that someone from the area claimed to have heard on the news that it was captured. Not very authoritative I am afraid, and the San Antonio and Pleasanton newspaper web sites don't have it, so it seems unlikely. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote