THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    whats with the big scarry message at the begining?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

whats with the big scarry message at the begining?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
i know this doesn't fit the forum but does anyone else get that message at the begining of the forum? do you really think they'll shut down this site?

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Check the date... Big Grin

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
I think it's for real! sofa

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Check the date...

homer homer

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CK
posted Hide Post
OH MY! roflmao These guys are good!!! roflmao

"Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass." Mark Twain - Chris - IYAOYAS!

Posts: 653 | Location: Juneau, Alaska | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
They got me for about 7 WHOLE Seconds... My BP was up and I was about to make calls to everyone who'd listen!!!

YOU BASTARDS!!!

Anyway. it was a great joke. And knowing what get's said here and by who, I hope it stays a joke.

Happy April First!

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Better peak out your front window and see if that black van with antanas is still parked out in front of your house.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My BS Detector Was blaring when I read it.
Me thinks that our good friend, and webmater, has created a fool's day epistle..Smiler
You must say he's creative..
I really liked the "protective custody" bit...
Don

<allen day>
posted
Be careful of what you wish for, and be careful of what you joke about, because you might just get it............ Wink

AD

one of us
Picture of sonofagun
posted Hide Post
Where's this website to contribute to free "DRG"?

What'd you say? www.Aprilfools.com?

Hmmmmmmm bewildered

Bob Shaffer

Posts: 1946 | Location: Michigun | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bit hook line and sinker, I was talking to Jeffe on the phone and asked what the heck that was, he asked what's todays date...........like the in touch human being I am, I had to look at the calender and then the light went off. I didn't know it was Friday either.

Billy,

High in the shoulder

(we band of bubbas)

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of C1PNR
posted Hide Post
I was "sorta" ready for something like this, but only because yesterday I was COMPLETELY taken in by the announcement on the Swiss Rifle board. It said that the Swiss Government was no longer exporting C&R rifles, at the behest of the UN and EU! Eeker

Man, now I know how fish feel. Big Grin

Regards,

WE

Posts: 312 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 02 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was taken in by it but then it's the 2nd April here now in New Zealand. I tell you what, I was prepared to help a fellow out, not by much, our $ aint worth a lot, It has shown me that I might be gullible and I whilst I don't usualy give to charities I can't be so big a sh1t hole after all.
THANKS GUYS.

Posts: 1374 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gringo Cazador:
I bit hook line and sinker, I was talking to Jeffe on the phone and asked what the heck that was, he asked what's todays date...........like the in touch human being I am, I had to look at the calender and then the light went off. I didn't know it was Friday either.

jump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39669 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
I think they did an excellent job. The message was very well written. Borish enough to sound official. Let's see if they can top it next year.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!