New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another damn Mauser question...
 Login/Join

<David Boren>
posted
How much is a Mauser action in 375 H&H running? And what kind of accessories can I get for it to make it a more modern, super-nice action? I see things in Midway USA like the; Timney trigger, Sunny Hill Trigger Guard, ans Speedlock Systems firing pin. Anyone know about any of these accessories? I just want a relatively cheap, but really good, Mauser action in 375 H&H to make a nice rifle off of. And does anyone know of anyone who makes a nice laminate stock for a Mauser action (375H&H) that is strong enough? Thanx for any replies.

Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
The CZ 550 is the way to go, and you are looking at ~$500 for the action.

Military mausers are not long enough for the 375 H&H. One can with extensive modifications make it work, but you need a full machine shop to accomplish it, or will pay a smith alot of money to accomplish it, much more then a spanking new CZ will set you back.

If you want an inexspensive 375, keep your eyes out for a Whitworth 375 mauser, they run ~$500.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If your going to pay 5 bills for just the action Why not just pay 589 (+S&H) for the complete CZ-550 rifle (NIB) in 375 H+H ?

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote