New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jack First Gunparts ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anybody done business with them? Are they all they crack themselves up to be?

http://www.jackfirstgun.com/

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
I've bought quite a few parts from them. Their 3-volume catalog is very useful. The parts they have are expensive compared to other sources like Numrich, and their shipping & handling charges are also high but if they're the only one who has the part I pay it. They ship faster than Numrich.

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2944 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I rather buy from some one else. But if they are the only one with the part what is one going to do.

Posts: 19582 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
I've been buying parts from them on and off for over 30 years and have not been disappointed. They're pretty knowledgeable about their inventory.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like others I have been parts from them, and the folks are friendly and knowledgeable about part. On some factory parts the are cheaper than a well known supplier. Have always been happy with service they offer.

Posts: 369 | Location: lee' summit missouri | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i've used them over the years. what i like about them the most is their service. they can normally tell you if they have the part and if they don't know they look right away or call bsack with the confirmation.

Posts: 981 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
i have.. they deliver.. aren't cheap

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39598 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have bought some parts from them and they were the ones i wanted.
Their catalogs are a pretty red,white and blue.

Posts: 1371 | Location: Plains,TEXAS | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote