New
Find
Notify
Tools

laser bore sighters????
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking at laser boresighters. What is the best bet? I have no experience with them but I think the site lite 150 looks like a good product. Have a opinion?

One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
I bought one of the inexpensive Cabelas made by LaserLyte several years ago. Have used nothing else since. It's the one that has the nylon tips that expand to fit bore.Fits from 22 to 45 with various tips included. In neat nylon case. I zero my rifle then check with laser at about 50 yds then when I get to camp I check at 50 yds around dusk to verify zero is same. Have used it last couple of trips with complete success. Takes a weird battery but no problem I just carry a spare with me. Have no idea what they cost now but this one was less than $50.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
bushnell is coming out with one, for 26.99 retail, on midway

here's a link to their site
http://www.bushnell.com/products/riflescopes/accessories.cfm

it it SUPOSED to have available a mandrel to go from 50cal to 12ga, which means I'll buy a pair of both!!

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38662 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
The Bushnell Laser boresighter looks exactly like the Cabelas/LaserLyte and at 26.99 thats WAY under Cabelas 49.95. That's a GOOD deal.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of browningguy
posted Hide Post
I've been using the $26.99 one for several months and couldn't think of anything handier. It works on everything from my .223 to the .50 Beowulf.

Browningguy
Houston, TX
We Band of 45-70ers

Posts: 1242 | Location: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote