Find
Notify
Tools

Going dry
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted
SmilerI keep checking this forum and keep seeing the same posts. In light of all the politics that have transpired in the recent past few weeks it seems to me that this forum is starting to dri up for lack of interest. bewilderedI get this feeling that some of the members of this forum, myself included have aquired an uncomfortable taste in the mouth. I don't post very much but I do read a big bunch and I certainly get one hell of an education from all my friends in this forum. There don't seem to be much activity here of late. I wish I could go to "system restore" and bring back the bee hive of activity that was once here and now seems gone. Frowner

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.
NRA Life Member, December 2009

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
Yup, a dry spell. Soon as a truly interesting topic takes wing some interest will arise.

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Olcrip

Weren't you one of the guys who was warned by the management to clean up their language and their posts. Perhaps it was you who left a bad taste in other peoples mouths.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I keep hoping that everybody is on Spring break and will be back soon.

Posts: 283 | Location: SW Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ElCaballero
posted Hide Post
I don't know, seems like there is a whole new page of threads in the last 24 hours.

As a general rule, people are nuts!
spinksranch.com

Posts: 2094 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 02 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
I hope most people are out enjoying outdoor activities. It beats the hell out of sitting in front of a computer Smiler I view this as good winter time entertainment for the most part.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 22WRF:
Olcrip

Weren't you one of the guys who was warned by the management to clean up their language and their posts. Perhaps it was you who left a bad taste in other peoples mouths.

Sorry about that 22wrf, but I don't use foul language and no I was not warned by the moderators. I respect my fellow posters. I may banter but foul language is not in the recipe. Wrong guy.

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 308Sako:
Yup, a dry spell. Soon as a truly interesting topic takes wing some interest will arise.

308Sako, I feel better already. I see some new topics on the forum and interest is refurbishing. I like this much better.

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.