THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Did I miss something? been gone, but what changed

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did I miss something? been gone, but what changed
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey guys, I know I've been infrequent for a while, but did I miss something about censoring and editing?

or did something else happen?

I was just responding to a post, no shit, just a minute ago. I hit reply, it went fubar on me, so I went back, copied my stuff, and went to find the thread and try again. IT'S GONE!!!

It was a thread about Lothar Walther. So my question is, did the poster delete it, did it get moved, or is there censorship going on now I wasn't aware of?

Thanks.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I had a post just get poofed!!! No explanation just POOF!!!

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I talked to the poster, they deleted it. but it was weird. poof, just like you said. for a minute I thought maybe somebody switched out my tobacco.... Smiler

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
so, the poster deleted his post... okay, the end, yeah?

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39719 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Dago,

As you know, you can delete any post you make. If you are the originating poster at the start of a thread and you decide to delete that first post the entire thread will disappear.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just ask Mary Ann down there-

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah Jeffe, wasn't trying to cause trouble.

I haven't been active on here, another forum that I joined, you can't delete your posts, and I didn't remember knowing (if I knew, I don't remember that I knew) that we could do that here.

glad to see still no censoring here. I was really really pissed on the other forum, they had a gun thread start up (innocent guy sharing his outing to the range) on their misc. section, some jackass got on there, said some crazy stuff, I replied, he got more heated and said REALLY crazy stuff. they locked the thread and wouldn't let me reply. so last word on it was from a nutter anti-gun guy that said anybody that owned a gun was planning murder and that kind of BS. I took issue with the moderator, he told me it wasn't a thread about the main topic of the forums so basically tough luck.

Just talking about it again pisses me off. I think I'm handing in my hat over there and leaving it all together.

Red

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
glad to see still no censoring here.

dancing

one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tin can:
quote:
glad to see still no censoring here.

dancing
depends where you look,actually.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Maryann ; Dawn was selling a bunch of her stuff off over the weekend

she's accumulated a fair amount of it over the years .

archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be careful when you speak of Mary Ann- some that have... disappeared.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Be careful when you speak of Mary Ann- some that have... disappeared.

Yeah, she looks all sweet and cute and oh so cuddly, but she might be a black widow in disguise. She does have a very thin waist...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote