Notify
Tools

Need help with old post
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted
Hi guys,

I have this old post Duane Wiebe put up regarding USPS regs about mailing a firearm and cannot locate it using the Pub Number. I just got a huge hassle from the local post office about shipping a firearm.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...9411043/m/3941035421

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go to Google and type in, USPS mailing firearms. The ruling that pertains to handguns and longuns is right there for you to read and print.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
thank you very much, impala. mucho appreciated!

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
thanks, all. it turned into a real hassle. these postal clerks know next to nothing. the use of the words "interference with legal interstate commerce" had to be used in conjunction with "we'll have a serious problem" to finally get what I needed done.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
thanks, all. it turned into a real hassle. these postal clerks know next to nothing. the use of the words "interference with legal interstate commerce" had to be used in conjunction with "we'll have a serious problem" to finally get what I needed done.

I do believe the only question a postal person can ask is "is it fragile, perishable, or hazardous" ? In other words, if it is legal to ship, it's none of their frikken business what's in the box.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
Every time I sell a rifle or need to other wise ship one legally I do the online deal.
Mail man picks up and ships off with no issues. Beats the hell out of arguing with a dip dunk

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote