New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shilen Swap Meet
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just a reminder of our swap meet this Sat. the 19th at 8AM. No admittance charge and we will have a very diverse group. David Christman is planning on being there, The Band of Bubbas,benchrest shooters, rimshooters, F-Class shooters, and a couple guys that have some guns that they are peddling from friends estates. We will have a stockmaker that does them on CNC[competition stocks] machines. I will have some antique dies, bullet dies, and nutcracker die sets. Lots of bullets and discontinued powder. Just a little of everything, Butch papawlambert@starband.net

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Butch,

I will see you there, with my stuff to make the custom ear plugs and also take impressions for the electronic types.

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keith, David Christman said he may be far enough along on my CZ550 458 Lott metal work to bring it and tease me a little. Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Butch,

Glad to hear that your big bore bench rifle is nearly ready. When was the new classification started?? I guess the BR guys got bored with only Hunter, Open, and Unlimtited classes. Does Stuart E.(from OZ), know about the new class??

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Location??

Posts: 402 | Location: Houston | Registered: 09 November 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Looks like I am getting a kitchen pass...

not certain if I'll be headed home or to the in-laws after, just yet

jeffe

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38612 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Emory, Shilen is in Ennis, Texas just up the road from you. Their address is 205 Metro Park Blvd. Ennis, Texas. Butch