New
Find
Notify
Tools

White Rock Tool and Die
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Do any of you know if White Rock is still in the business of renting reamers? I have tried for an hour this morning, but get nothing but a busy signal. It has been several years since I rented from them.

Clemson

NRA Endowment Member
US Army Veteran
CWP Holder
Gunsmith

Posts: 329 | Location: Greenwood, SC | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything about White Rock but, these people rent and respond very quickly for reamer rentals. http://www.reamerrentals.com/chamber_reamers.htm

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Clemson, White Rock is still in business. Try calling him again. Keith runs it out of his home. I don't know if it's a separate phone line for his business but I doubt it. He also has a teenage daughter.

If all that sounds unprofessional, it shouldn't. Keith is most professional in his business dealings. (Other than refusing to use the internet.)

Mark Pursell

Posts: 544 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: 21 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all. Persistence paid off, and I was able to make contact this afternoon. I have found White Rock to be a fine outfit in times past, and their selection of reamers and gauges exceeded just about anyone else's.

Clemson

NRA Endowment Member
US Army Veteran
CWP Holder
Gunsmith

Posts: 329 | Location: Greenwood, SC | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's another option, 4-D Products

Posts: 385 | Location: Brunswick, GA | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
White Rock is still in business. you couldn't deal with a nicer guy than Keith. I use them when I going to do a chamber than isn't worth investing in buyin g a reamer for.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote