New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stock duplicating/semi-inletting services
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm interested in finding a stock duplicating service in or near northern Colorado. I have a few blanks that I want to get semi-inletted for fitting and finishing by my grandson and would prefer to personally deliver them as opposed to packaging and shipping the blanks. I thought that there was one or two gunsmiths near Denver that offered such services, but a Google search failed to turn up any local candidates. Any suggestions or recommmendations would be appreciated.

Posts: 54 | Location: Fort Collins, CO, USA | Registered: 27 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted Hide Post
Maybe these guys can help you. All of them are in the state of Colorado. However, I am not sure how close they are to where you are located. Take a look:

https://www.acgg.org/index.php...rprofile/Jbisio.html

Charles Grace

Paul Lindke

Rick Mason

Max McFarland

Gene Simillion

Posts: 603 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the names and contact information. I will try contacting those nearest to my location.

Posts: 54 | Location: Fort Collins, CO, USA | Registered: 27 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had Chuck Grace do one for me a while back. Good job and timing was reasonable.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 827 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote