Notify
Tools

HELP!! I lost 2 scope ring screws!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why do Scot's wear Kilts? Because it's far easier to run with your Kilt Up, than with your pants down...

jeffe

jeffe,
I have always wondered about your signature line. Persoanlly I think it is hilarious. but my wife wondered as to your expertise in this area.

And just so you know I have worn a kilt and am willing to admit it. yes yu can run faster in a kilt but the breeze underneath it is distracting.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by djpaintles:
JSG, The point is that it's one thing to be right or wrong and another thing to be a jerk about it..........DJ
Yeah, but it wouldn't be near as fun, would it?

Posts: 475 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 15 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M1Tanker:
JustSomeGuy,
In case you didnt catch on here. 323 and I are friends. We live about 100 yards apart and are both Army stationed at Ft Huachuca.

323 - DROP!!! DROP!!!! DROP!!!! And then on your back for 100 flutter kicks for you antagonizing everyone on this thread.

Can I get some water, but first I need to stretch. But it has been pretty funny, it don't take much to get this guy going and besides I think he called me an idiot or something like that.

Handmade paracord rifle slings: paracordcraftsbypatricia@gmail.com

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Just Some Guy:
What? You still pissed off for getting showed up? Too bad.

showed up? HAR ... dont personally care for you style, probably mutual... and i'd prefer to have an ignore button to not bother with it

jeffe

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39598 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Will,
on occasion, i wear my clan tartan as well...

while i am not certain the sheep can hear a zipper at 100 yards, as I am not an aggie,...

have ya ever been somewhere ya shouldn't have been.. and been caught? perhaps with your pants down?

LMAO.. i meant peeing, lad!!!!

jeffe

476AR,

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 323:
I think he called me an idiot or something like that.
Something like that.

Posts: 475 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 15 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
dont personally care for you style, probably mutual
Very astute.

one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
Will,
on occasion, i wear my clan tartan as well...

while i am not certain the sheep can hear a zipper at 100 yards, as I am not an aggie,...

have ya ever been somewhere ya shouldn't have been.. and been caught? perhaps with your pants down?

LMAO.. i meant peeing, lad!!!!

jeffe

I thought that Texans wore their pants tucked in their boots so they could slip the sheeps back legs in a little easier.

I did get cought making a nature call while deployed by 2 female LT's. It was pitch black out and I didnt take any night vision with me. I didnt realize I was answering the call 25 feet in front of the 2 ladies and they had their night vision on. It was a touch embarrassing to have 2 flashlights pop on and me standing their with the pants down. A kilt would have been much handier right then.

Mothers maiden name is Murdoch and full blooded Scotch. So you can see that I come by my kilt honestly.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill, my friend, I saw this post the other day and just now opened it again to see what in the world could make it go for 2 pages. After reading your response I wondered then why the dip stick keeps going. I think if we just ignore the impudent ( or is it impotent?) little kid, he will go away.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Will,
the correct answer to the two flashlight..

ach, lasses, now you've seen my troubles, could you help me shake it, me back hurts me something fierce!!!

Clan Lindsay, myself, crossed with choctaw and prussian.... with a litle finn...

Chic,
HEY .. i had that fixed!!!

LMAO
jeffe

476AR,

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Customstox:
Bill, my friend, I saw this post the other day and just now opened it again to see what in the world could make it go for 2 pages. After reading your response I wondered then why the dip stick keeps going. I think if we just ignore the impudent ( or is it impotent?) little kid, he will go away.
It's a shame we can't all be sweet.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Chic, I too just opened this wondering how a request for a couple scope ring screws could go 2 pages. JSG, I know a fella at work that is just like you. He comes and sits down at the lunch table and talks non-stop, saying absoulutely nothing! Whine, bitch, complain, piss and moan. After being ignored by everybody he leaves,(thank God)!

WHY DON'T YOU DO THE SAME???¿

if you run, you just die tired

It's not that life is so short, it's that death is sooo long!

Speak kindly to me, beloved master. Revel in my unconditional love, and give me every minute that you can spare, for my time with you is short.

Your faithful dog

Posts: 596 | Location: Oshkosh, Wi USA | Registered: 28 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grizz:
Chic, I too just opened this wondering how a request for a couple scope ring screws could go 2 pages. JSG, I know a fella at work that is just like you. He comes and sits down at the lunch table and talks non-stop, saying absoulutely nothing! Whine, bitch, complain, piss and moan. After being ignored by everybody he leaves,(thank God)!

WHY DON'T YOU DO THE SAME???¿
Feel the love.