New
Find
Notify
Tools

WANTED TO BUY-WEAVER SIDE MOUNT RINGS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Need above for my Savage M340. Side mount rings standard and long model.

Base attaches to side of receiver, and rings (in one piece attach to base with two thumb screws.

Will except rings with bases even though bases may be for another action.

Also listed in classified-thought you smithy's might have a better handle on it.

Hip

Please be gentle !

Posts: 1826 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
B Square makes a better side mount for the 340 than the Weaver, we have one in stock, but it's not QD if that's why you want the Weaver

here

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2927 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Russ,
I have the Weaver base on the rifle right now. What I needed was a second set of rings so I can switch scopes when I want with just a little sight adjustment.
I found a set of standard rings but I would also like to get a set of the long rings so I can mount a scope other than one of the Old Weavers.

Thank You for your reply!

Hip

Posts: 1826 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brownells has an aftermarket side mount base that is well made. It accepts Weaver rings.

Craftsman

Posts: 1531 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Craft,
Thanks for that! I'll check on it.

Hip