Find
Notify
Tools

Bubba'd CZ 9,3x64
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted

I wish I would have bought the last one. The muzzle device, I can swap out. The bolt handle 8-Ball? Who knows?

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
That seems common in Sweden and Germany, along with the battleship scopes. The ones I have bought are just hard rubber balls that come off though. I squeeze them in a vise and they pop off.

Posts: 17275 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of speerchucker30x378
posted Hide Post
Some times those International Harvester gear shift knobs are threaded on, other times they are molded right over the existing knob. Like Tom says, put the screws to them and they either squwitch or explode. Those old Klingon, battle-cruiser, Kahles scopes look pretty cool with their Gwerschmotten Gwerbotton mounts. But they are usually loose by the time you get them and they have the light gathering capabilities and clarity of a toilet paper roller.

coffee I'm not really grumpy, I'm just an asshole by nature. Pay-no-tention.

When I was a kid. I had the stick. I had the rock. And I had the mud puddle. I am as adept with them today, as I was back then. Lets see today's kids say that about their IPods, IPads and XBoxes in 45 years!
Rod Henrickson

Posts: 2542 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada | Registered: 05 June 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
brake looks removable without much trouble, bolt handle can be replaced -- the 6 pound scope, however, is interesting

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39594 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It has 12 days left on it. If I can get it for 500 euros, I'll buy it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi BWW,

Is it a 9,3x64 factory original ZKK 600? What's the manufacture year? Stamped in the left side of the barrel at the chamber area, and front bridge.

Than you!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Heck at the right price it could be fun.

Posts: 19581 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PatagonHunter:
Hi BWW,

Is it a 9,3x64 factory original ZKK 600? What's the manufacture year? Stamped in the left side of the barrel at the chamber area, and front bridge.

Than you!

? Not sure of any of those, it is on the German hunting site egun.de

Honestly it could be a Brno or a CZ, and it is an 1980's gun by the stock. CZ built a lot of 8x68s and 9,3x64 rifles in the 1980s.