New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bake on finish from Brownells
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
....is it just me, or is the "search" function on this board a total joke? I did a search for "bake on finish" in the gunsmithing area, and got a list of topics from reticles to the Blaser blowup..... strange.
Now, to the subject... Has anyone had any experience with the Brownells bake on teflon type finish? I was thinking of doing my lever gun in this, but I don't know of any success/failure stories about using it.... reading the instructions in the catalog, it seems to be pretty simple to apply, and pretty wear resistant... any info on this product? thanks.........

Posts: 323 | Location: N.Central Texas | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ok... thanks... so, how did you find that thread? Is there a magic code to use in the search engine?

Posts: 323 | Location: N.Central Texas | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
HA No, I happened to have a reply on that thread and knew about were it was.

Grasshopper, You'll have develop your own Kong-Fu to deal with the search engine.

Terry

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ok..... thanks for the link... next time I'll sprinkle wiffle dust on it, and shake a chicken foot over it, while reading the words to "Inna-godda-da-vida" backwards.... that ought to do it.......

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Kung-Fu?
No wonder, all this time I thought it was Feng-shwe

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've heard of "canned hunts"...

But using a "catch" elephant?! Blamed unsporting, that...

Posts: 612 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
...that picture sorta puts things into perspective as to the "king of beasts"...doesn't it?