THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    "I'm goin' to Kansas City -- Kansas City, here I come!"
Page 1 2 

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"I'm goin' to Kansas City -- Kansas City, here I come!"
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
Oh come on, Mr. Mack, sir. A dickless wonder? [Eek!] Boy, now that hurts. Gosh, I'm sure put in my place with that one... and the "women leaving me" comment. Oh, woe is me. [Confused] I kind of expected something more offensive -- like calling me a Democrat, or the like. [Roll Eyes]

Look, this is fun, but I'm done with this thread. To the gentlemen who were helpful and suggested dining establishments and the like, I'm appreciative. You others... well, do whatever it is you do -- drinking beer and watching ESPN, et cetera.

Wine clerk? Check please? [Big Grin]

Russ [Cool]

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alvinmack
posted Hide Post
Ah C'mon Russ. You pussed out right when I was having fun [Big Grin]

Posts: 448 | Location: Lino Lakes, MN | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alvinmack
posted Hide Post
I apologize. I was out of line. I shouldn't be name calling at someone else's expense. Apologies.

-Mike

Posts: 448 | Location: Lino Lakes, MN | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Russell, I forgot to mention that Starline Brass is next door to Sierra Bullets. Yes, the tour is cool. I don't know if you can buy powder directly from the Hodgdon HQ but the tour is also cool there too.

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote