Find
Notify
Tools

Need stock turner with a LH Ruger MK2 Pattern
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Found a nice piece of Quilted Maple and want it turned for my rifle. Clint

Posts: 390 | Location: out side lansing mi | Registered: 28 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
still looking!

Posts: 390 | Location: out side lansing mi | Registered: 28 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do a search, this question has been asked and answered many times...

Posts: 1138 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 07 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guess montea6b has a better search program then.Still looking Clint

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
if you are willing to understand that 90% of the work is left in a 90% inlet, try GAG .. but, frankly, i am not pleased with their customer service

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39594 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess i have not made it clear. i have a ruger mk2 left hand and want to have a blank i have turned. Who do you think has a pattern and will do this for me? Thanks Clint

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Clint, is the rifle stocked right now and you just want the better blank?

If so, I think (not from experince mind you, so somebody chime in) if you use yours as a pattern you'll save yourself work in the end. You can modify it however you want, take away, add (bondo is commonly used on patterns) and then send it off with the blank to somebody with a real good duplicator like a hoenig and have them copy it for you. more money maybe but less work.

Red

My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.
-Winston Churchill

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes am using the factory stock and if i can do not want to trash it. was hoping some one had had one made and had a pattern Clint