Find
Notify
Tools

5th Annual Shilen Swap Meet
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Shilen Swap Meet
I have picked up some good items at a fair price at the swap meet. Just passing along info.

Hello and good afternoon,

It’s getting close to that time of the year again, time for the 5th annual Shilen Swap Meet. We hope that you will not only attend but also post the enclosed flyer in a visible location and help to pass the word to interested people. ANYONE can set up a table or just back their truck up and drop their tailgate. There are NO fees or costs and we will persevere rain or shine. There will be gun stuff everywhere, buy and sell as much as you like. There will be complementary chili, frito pie and drinks. Don’t miss out.

“Swap Meet Barrels” will be BACK. These are barrels that we have from customers who ordered a certain contour, or caliber and then change their mind and wanted a larger contour, different caliber, or something else. In the name of customer service we have let the customer change their order and then place the barrel back in stock. If we have another order that matches it, then we use it to fill the order and move on. But per customer requests now, at swap meet time what is left is offered at discounted prices!! All warranties still apply; these are NOT of lower quality or factory seconds.

Factory Tours will be given again this year. During the morning tours, 8:00 am until 11:00 am the drill, ream and rifle machine will run. Tours will continue in the afternoon but no machines will run then.

** NEW this year Shilen has a new product announcement and we want you to be the first to see it so come on out!! **

So here is the important information:

SHILEN 5th ANNUAL SWAP MEET

In Our parking lot @ 205 Metro Park Blvd Ennis, TX 75119

From 8am to 3pm

Saturday March 20th, 2010.

RAIN OR SHINE WE RENT A TENT
NO FEES
FREE CHILI, WATER, TEA AND COFFEE

Drop us an RSVP if you are coming so we make enough chili or let us know what you are bringing so we can get it posted on the website so people know what you are selling or trying to find.

Hope to see you then,

Wade Hull Mikel Shilen Bill Hull Jennifer Hull Dave Robinson Ed Shilen

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
I think i can make it!

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39665 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
they also take orders over the phone for swap-meet goodies... i picked up 2 barrels last year... hope to do the same this year!!!!!

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2842 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've been looking forward to this. Hope to pick up a couple of barrels and put faces with names.

Bailey Bradshaw

www.bradshawgunandrifle.com

I'm in the gun buildin bidness, and cousin....bidness is a boomin

Posts: 568 | Location: Diana, TX | Registered: 10 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
I think i can make it!

+1

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I plan to be there this year since it does not conflict with elk season !

Craftsman

Posts: 1545 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Freddy,
I'll try to call you today.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Wish I was somewhere near Ennis Tx when that swap is going on, I'm sure I'd be buying a handful of somethin'!

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Come every October I wish I was living somewhere near Colorado !

Craftsman

Posts: 1545 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
btt

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39665 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope to see a lot of you there, Sat.
Butch

One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
Butch--will look forward to seeing you if I am in town. May have to go out to Cali for a couple weeks on an work related emergency.

Posts: 1004 | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote