Find
Notify
Tools

pistolsmithing eyecandy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gentlemen,

I talked member james Bennett into letting me post a couple of pictures of a bullseye match 45 he built. Caspiam frame & slide, the slide is stainless damascus from Sweeden. Enjoy.

Posts: 201 | Location: logan, W.V. | Registered: 13 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill Soverns
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!

Posts: 1268 | Location: Newell, SD, USA | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
Interesting looking slide. For me, the appearance of those sight base screw holes detract from it's otherwise visual appeal. Interesting looking slide though. thumb

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
beautiful pistol! i've never seen a damascus slide... would look perfect with some custom grips...
http://www.x-calibergrips.com/

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote