New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interarms Mark X actions
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Were the actions used on the Interarms Mark X's all produced in Yugoslavia? I just looked at a Mark X rifle at my dealer's shop and I noticed it had "Manchester, England" on the action. If they did use a couple different actions, is one better or more desirable than another? I am mostly interested in the action of this rifle.

Posts: 530 | Location: Kulpmont, PA | Registered: 31 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They are all made in Yugoslavia, the rifle you are referring was assembled in England and they are most sought after particularly in the Safari grades...

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

Posts: 41892 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray,

What would be a reasonable price for this rifle in very good to excellent condition? The rifle is a 270 Winchester with a cheap Bushnell Sportview scope. The stock is walnut with a black(ebony?) for-end tip. Like I said, I am more interested in using the action for a project as I already have a couple 270's.

Posts: 530 | Location: Kulpmont, PA | Registered: 31 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've seen them from $300 to $400 around here.

KBI is going to be importing them soon under the Charles Daly label -- there was a thread on this a month or two ago. When I e-mailed them for information they said it would be on the website (www.charlesdaly.com) in about 2 weeks, which means any day now.

John

Posts: 1246 | Location: Northern Virginia, USA | Registered: 02 June 2001Reply With Quote