New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help, info on cz 416 rigby barrel
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What I would like to know is the demensions on a factory Cz 416 Rigby barrel and the stock demensions. Does anyone have one they have pulled off that they don't want. RNS

Posts: 767 | Location: Phoenix, Az | Registered: 31 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
someone has to have one RNS

one of us
posted Hide Post
RNS - I have a CZ 550 magnum barrel in 416 Rigby plus the stock - send me an email if you are interested in purchase, I have no need for them as the action went to the feedlot and became a 510/460 wby improved - KMule

Posts: 1300 | Location: Alaska.USA | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jeffeosso - return PM sent to you - KMule

Posts: 1300 | Location: Alaska.USA | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kmule
I sent you an email and my cunfusser went funny. Let me know if you get it. RNS

one of us
posted Hide Post
RNS - hope this photo will help with dimensions  -

one of us
posted Hide Post
RNS - the barrel shank, right next to the threads, measures 1.220" / the barrel, just before the lower lug and the rear sight fixture, measures .943" / the barrel just beyone the lower lug and the rear sight fixture (toward the muzzle) measures .865" / the barrel just before the front sight band measures .695" - a fairly light contour for a 416 Rigby - in the above photo, the #'s below the stock are the approximate inside dimensions of the inletting for the barrel - hope this helps - KMule

one of us
posted Hide Post
barrel next to the front sight - sorry for the poor quality [Frown]  -

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks KMuleinAK

That about clears that up.

RNS