Notify
Tools

PM Enterprises website URL
 Login/Join

<Pfeifer>
posted
Was just cruisin' the web and found that the PM Enterprises website is up now:

http://www.precisemetalsmithing.com/index.html

Maybe this has been covered here already, but just thought I'd pass it along.
Regards, Jeff P

one of us
posted Hide Post
Under rear sights that 458 win original sight is a neat as can be...I have installed them on several big bores, really neat.

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

Posts: 41892 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
<R. A. Berry>
posted
Ray,
I am glad to hear you approve of the rear sight I have on a few of my big bores, installed by my smith. I was recommending this one early on, but some seemed to think the elevation adjustable aspect of the shallow V express rear was a needless complexity for the "DGR."

This sight is a copy of the ones on the Pre-64 Winchester Model 70 "African" rifles in 458 Win.Mag. I am not sure whether they used this type sight on the 375 H&H's as well.

I always thought it was a grand design.

I have used it along with the NECG front sights.

Combine this rear sight by Wisner/PME with the Holland and Holland front sight by NECG and I think you will have a great set of express sights.

------------------
Rifles And Bullets r us: RAB

[This message has been edited by R. A. Berry (edited 11-18-2001).]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Its a fantastic sight and give you the ability to change with different loads..I also use it with the adjustable NECG front sight...Anyone that doesn't like it is expounding on theory and has not used it.

Posts: 41892 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote