New
Find
Notify
Tools

I love the "BrownTruck"
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Damn I love it when the Brown truck brings me new toys.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
whattya got there, bud? it's almost like it came to my house dancing

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Another pre-64 264 Westner Big Grin.100% factory orignal. This makes 7 westners and 3 FW and 1 custom.all 264's. I know, I'm in a rut but I'm trying to corner the market clap

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I must say that is about the nicest looking table cloth I’ve seen! Smiler

Posts: 466 | Location: South West USA | Registered: 11 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Actually, got this one two but I like the rifle better. Big Grin
STI 2011 wide body with custom Caspian 38Super upper, 20 rounds of 38super is almost as good as sportin wood animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
IMHO the best long-range cartridge there is. I've been shooting it for 30 years, couldn't say for sure how many pronghorns and mulies it's taken , but certainly more than 50.

Posts: 386 | Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
You liked the table cloth, but said nothing about the flower arrangment, FYJ?

BTW, nice toys!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Look at those curtains and nice chairs also, Wow! Pretty nice digs. A liter of nice huntin dog pups would have a ball in there! Big Grin

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jimmy why don't you come to Reno?

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2339 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
I say,, nice looking guns and a great place.

what's the gunsmithing details behind them?

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39665 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jimmy why don't you come to Reno?

Howard, I want too!!! BUT, grandson has a tournment in Bellingham that weekend and the little woman told me, if I am not there she would see to it that I went from a rooster to a hen Big Grin. She doesn't often put her foot down but I will be in Bellingham that weekendand thankfully, remain a rooster. clap

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
The "brown truck" brought me a present yesterday too, another 35 Chilean carbine!

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Found this one at the post office the other day, .375 H&H.

SDH

ACGG Life Member, since 1985

Posts: 1824 | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunmaker
posted Hide Post
CRYBABY
I feel cheated. All I got from the brown truck lately was a chunk of aluminum .750"x12"x24".

gunmaker
------------------
James Anderson Metalsmith & Stockmaker
WEB SITE

More Pics on FLICKR

Posts: 1861 | Location: Western South Dakota | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have three VZ-24's, an Interarms, an FN and two 1909's in/coming in this next week. Couldn't even spell Mauser a year ago.

SDH, too bad UPS lost the stock for that 375 H&H. I guess you will just have to whittle a new one.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
Dang it, and all I got was a box of rocks

Terry

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes but were they insured clap thumb

one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
animal

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote