New
Find
Notify
Tools

xp 100 stocks
 Login/Join

<k wood>
posted
Does anyone know who sells stocks for these?I haven't found a stock supplier yet that lists them.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I assume you are looking for a rifle stock....McMillan makes them (special order but they are the same ones they sell for the Rem 700) and so does H-S Precision although they will charge you an extra $50.00. They both make and stock the pistol stocks also.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<k wood>
posted
I should have clarified that, looking for the pistol stock.

<Big Stick>
posted
I shoot my midgrip XP in 7-08,with a Fajen thumbhole laminate. Much better for me,than the issued handle. I see them for sale,in different places,now and again.

Many stock makers,cater to the XP. Are you wanting wood,laminate or synthetic?............

<Hutt>
posted
Western Gunstocks made a beautiful mid-grip for me.

one of us
posted Hide Post
k wood....I am in the process of turning my XP-100 into a rifle...it has a factory stock on it that I had painted primer grey in anticipation of a fancy paint job but decided to use the action for a custom rifle.
It is one of the early ones with the center grip, if you are interested let me know. I also have the .221 Fireball barrel that I don't need anymore.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote