Find
Notify
Tools

Nesika "T" action bases
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Johnny foreigner
posted
I have a Nesika model "T" in 243AI and need some bases for it. I want to use Leupold style QRWs so would like the 1" pictanny type.
What can I get for this??

DW

Posts: 156 | Location: UK Oxford | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Johnny foreigner
posted Hide Post
Anyone....??

DW

Posts: 156 | Location: UK Oxford | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whenever you want to find something try putting it into Google and doing a search, surprising what can turn up. www.google.com

I put "Nesika Scope Mounts" in Google and found the following sites which may be useful:

www.kenfarrell.com

www.talleyrings.com

www.conetrol.com

www.warner-tool.com

I also have some information on Nesika filed away somewhere but cant find it. I seem to recall that anything Remington 700 would fit but cant be sure.

Posts: 197 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: 19 October 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Try Steve Kershaw at rifles.me.uk He imports Nesika actions and custom builds on them, so I expect he knows which mounts are most suitable. Incidentally he has just rebarrelled a Sako for me in 243AI and I am very pleased with the work, if my old stock had not broken I'd be fireforming as we speak.... What loads have you settled on in 243AI?
Cheers, Mike

Posts: 4 | Location: Sleepy Suffolk, UK | Registered: 12 October 2005Reply With Quote