Notify
Tools

Up and Coming Artists
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
Mike:

I seriously doubt that he is either 51 or a lawyer.

More like a 19 year old pimple faced computer geek.

Posts: 1634 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of scw
posted Hide Post
Quote:

All you know how to do is run your mouth off

LOL, I really got a kick out of that one. Too bad I'm about done with this L-A-W-Y-E-R (to steal a spelling from Dennis Keith on HA). As soon as he runs out of REALLY stupid thigs to say, he get an "ignore" prize.

Posts: 281 | Location: Utah | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
Shane:

Ditto.

Posts: 1634 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
<Guest>
posted
Scrollcutter

Not only is it past your bedtime, but you should be ashamed for keeping Alvinmack up past his.

Blue

<Guest>
posted
Alvinmack

quit showing what a child you are and go to bed.

Blue

one of us
Picture of scw
posted Hide Post
I guess that was it, he has won his prize. Bye-bye, baby blue!

one of us
Picture of Bill Soverns
posted Hide Post
FFS!

Got busy this afternoon and see I missed more projectile vomiting from the mouth of blue. Blue, you are suffering from the worst case of a rectal cranial inversion I have EVER SEEN!

Roger IS one of the finest people I have met out here and Chic has been a good friend and mentor to me for quite some time. I find you tasteless and incompetant. Bring that pie hole of yours over to my neck of the woods sometime - I'll send you home with an "I just pumped the neighbors cat" look on your face.

Posts: 1268 | Location: Newell, SD, USA | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shane, You are a trouble maker

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
<Guest>
posted
Bill

This has nothing to do with you so why don't you keep your nose out of it.

And if you are physically threatening me, please, make my day becasue after you have your fun I will have mine, plus whatever is in your wallet.

Blue

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I'll send you home with an "I just pumped the neighbors cat" look on your face.

(ROFLMAO) Soverns, you win the prize for best comeback! And Blue takes home the consolation prize... a click on the "ignore this user" button.

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of scw
posted Hide Post
Aww, Jimmy, that really means something coming from you!!

BTW, we are in the process of buying tickets to Alaska, don't know if I'll be stopping to see you or not yet. Leaving here on Aug. 7 and back on Aug. 20 or 21.

one of us
Picture of Bill Soverns
posted Hide Post
hehehe......nice try. I just think your the kind of guy who likes to pork a cat now and again.....Cheers!

Posts: 1268 | Location: Newell, SD, USA | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shane, man I wish I had the time to go with you, it's been awhile since I've been up north.Let me know the schedule, if nothing else maybe you will layover in Seattle.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Idared
posted Hide Post
I certainly don't understand the reasons for so many things being said here by many different parties. I might also add I am surprized by the printing of private messages on a public forum. Is this the nicest thing to do, especially in the light of what is going on here? I know it will cause me to be more careful about what and who I wrote anything too in the future.

I am also really surprised such a simple question elevated into such a circus. I thought it was a fair question, and was interested in some honest answers.

Posts: 845 | Location: Central Washington State | Registered: 12 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Guest>
posted
The good old boy system is clearly at work. And I have no problem with that. But lets get back to why this started in the first place.

It started because you folks in the Custom Gun Guild and the Engraves Guild can't stand it when people mention craftsmen who aren't in the guilds.

Moreover, what this post is about is predictability. It never fails that when a guild member hears that somebody from outside the guilds is good they take the stance that Mr. Kehr took here tonight. The argument starts out the same every time. "Well, how could you be qualified to say that." and then next its always attack the other guys profession, and finally it gets personal, and the friends are brought in, and on and on into the night.

You folks like to dish it out, but it is clear that you don't like to take it. And you don't like to admit that other people can know someting about custom guns and engraving.

No matter, and no skin off of my back.

Blue

one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
Guys, I can't do this anymore. This is like having a mental sparring match with the banjo pickin' kid on Deliverance.

Blue, I see an ignore button in your future. Buh-Bye.

Wrong again, moron. I don't belong to the guild.

<Guest>
posted
Scrollcutter

If you are not in the guild, then I admit my mistake.

Moreover, this has not been about "your" engraving. I do happen to know a few things about engraving, and yours is very very good in my unprofessional opinion.

But how many times are you going to say goodnight? Please, please, please, use the ignore button so I don't have to listen to you anymore.

Blue

One of Us
posted Hide Post
blue, you just don't get it. It has nothing to do with who is in the guild, but I can guess where you got that load of crap. It is just that we do not like you, your attitude and everything about you. You are an insufferable prick,end of story. and now:

***YOU ARE IGNORING THIS USER***

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
<Guest>
posted
Customstox

You are a prick yourself, and I don't like you either. Thank god that I don't have to listen to you and your bullshit anymore.

Blue

one of us
Picture of scw
posted Hide Post
You know, this "ignore" button is like a bit of chlorine in the pool, isn't it? I wonder if Swamp-gas never activated it because nobody would ever respond to him again.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
blue one more thing before I cryogenically freeze your dumb ass. Joe Smithson is in the guild. So there goes that stupid theory, pass it along where you got it.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
that is the best line of the day.

Posts: 2340 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
<Guest>
posted
SCW

Instead of smarting off and butting in, why don't you answer the question that was originally asked in this post.

Blue

one of us
posted Hide Post
I will answer the question.

Bill Soverns, Alvinmack, Chic Worthing

Posts: 2340 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
<Guest>
posted
Howard

Thank YOu very much.

Blue

one of us
Picture of alvinmack
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the plug buddy, but anyone who knows me well and has saw my work knows that I'm another 10 years out at LEAST before I put out anything decent.

Posts: 448 | Location: Lino Lakes, MN | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
<SDH>
posted
I thought this post might be interesting. I skipped two pages and didn't miss a thing. You are all in the same league as far as I am concerned. I'm sure I'm wasting my time, then I think about each of you actually continuing this drivel. No more from me. You an cutscrollsforbluecustomscrewalvinstockamaniac223's and I wish the best of luck to each of you.

Pitful children, flame me, I won't be around to see it.

Goodnight.

one of us
Picture of GrandView
posted Hide Post
Quote:

originally posted by SDH...

I thought this post might be interesting. I skipped two pages and didn't miss a thing. You are all in the same league as far as I am concerned. I'm sure I'm wasting my time, then I think about each of you actually continuing this drivel. No more from me. You an cutscrollsforbluecustomscrewalvinstockamaniac223's and I wish the best of luck to each of you.

Pitful children, flame me, I won't be around to see it.

Goodnight.

I find this unfortunate and most regrettable.

From one who is interested in the art and the profession, particularly from the books that Steven Dodd Hughes and Tom Turpin have published on the subject, I would like to think this forum could be an extension of their input.

They've both been here.

Sadly, the opportunity was selfishly squandered.

GV

Posts: 768 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 18 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of scw
posted Hide Post
Grandview,

It is regrettable, but some people just can't read these things without taking them seriously, and the ones that should, don't.

I don't mind the occasional pissing match, online or in person, but I'm not sanding on my chair screaming at my computer (like Jimmyd223 does). To me it is all part of keeping the worst of the BS to a minimum. You have to be able to skip over what ticks you off (I stay out of the Political now; so many posts, so little IQ) and if you can't handle this new form of communication, you start to think everyone is a callus, foul and itching for a fight.

In short, some people just don't remember that someone that has been a nice person for 2000 posts and very mannerly, is still the same person that told someone else they were an idiot. Maybe the world needs less caffine

one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe we could work up a who-is-who list of the folks that have left AR in disgust. Lord knows, some pretty interesting folks have been drummed out of here or just nauseated to the point of no return.

Pretty sad day as far as I'm concerned. There is NO ONE I'd rather hear from than SDH.

Brent

Posts: 2257 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote