THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Re: which stock feels the best with your eyes closed

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: which stock feels the best with your eyes closed
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Ski Bum, you had better try that fit again and make a few more comparisons. As Mickey Gilly said" If God made anything better than a woman he kept it for himself" But, I don't know if Gilley hunted or not. I like the old Win. 88 and 100's and a plain ol'e Ruger 77 and Rem. 700 adl and my 5'6" wife fits fine.

Posts: 367 | Location: Farmington, Mo | Registered: 07 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
First goes to Ottmar M70 280 sporter.

Second goes to Ray Price drop box 458.

Third goes to Ray Price BRNO 602 505 Gibbs

All the rest of my guns are factory and would have to say that I like the low comb M70 with peep sights.

Oops, forgot the blindfold

Posts: 1632 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The new Winchester Super Shadows.

The Wenig New American Trap stocks I had turned by Wenig for my Kriegoff and SKB Crown grade. Finished and checkered by Bob Kerr.

One of these days I'll graf Wenigs trap design to a rifle.

Posts: 472 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 08 March 2002Reply With Quote