THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Reamer making, and some dimesion related questions.

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reamer making, and some dimesion related questions.
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone

Im thinking to do some reamers, mainly by quide which Doble Troble has made.
Equipment available are basic homeshop machinery, lathe, mill, indexing stuff etc..

Any book recommends or general tips?

I have some pfd's from C.I.P and wondering if it also possibel to use these dimensions to mill reamers?

Example:
[img=http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/851/500jzl6.th.jpg]

Best Regards

Tumppi

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
A good book for a lot of gunsmithing info is James Howes "Modern Gunsmith". I see it is also on a CD now, which is better than nothing but seems to be perpetually on EBAY. Also, see if your local library can get it.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
P.S. Welcome to the forums! I hope you have an enjoyable time here, and learn a lot to boot!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote