New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Honda Talon fourseater with Live Valve
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
WOW I just got my new ride. I ordered it 11 months ago when I sold my Honda Pioneer Deluxe. It is a real Classy Machine that I plan to ride many years. I ride around home and in September take my son, his wife and my wife to show them were we have been riding for years around Lake City, and Creed Colorado.

phurley

Posts: 2348 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to report on my new Honda Talon four seater with live Valve. I have enjoyed riding Honda's from the old 300 through the 400 and 450 and Rubicon. I then got the Pioneer Deluxe five seater and enjoyed it for five years hunting Elk and just general riding, a fantastic machine. I sold it and got the Talon and will have to say Honda did their usual good job of waiting, researching, then building a superior machine. I have riden it in Ky and took an extended trip to the Colorado high country near Lake City and Creed. The ride in Ky is like a luxury car and even on the rocky trails in the Rockies the ride is exceptional. If anyone is deciding on a side by side for the future you could not go wrong with this machine. I was able to buy a five year warrantee stim to stern and will enjoy it for many years. Just my take on a wonderful machine by tried and true Honda. Good Shooting.

phurley

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Is it quiet? I heard the Honda’s are quieter than the competition. Although I really like my Kawasaki Teryx, it’s a bit loud

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would say it is not as loud as the other comparable sized machines I have had the occasion to ride. My wife says it is too noisy. It is for sure a more comfortable ride than all the others. I have not got to ride the live valve Polaris or Yamaha or anything else. Good Shooting.

phurley