THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PHOTO ALBUMS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Photo Albums And Videos    Short films with roe buck & chamois hunting in Romania
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Short films with roe buck & chamois hunting in Romania
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Carpathian stag
posted
Dear members ,

I finished some short movies with some hunts in the Carpathian mountains for chamois and in lower region for roe buck hunting .

Here are:
* the links for chamois :
Chamois 1

Chamois 2

* the links for roe buck hunting :

Roe buck hunting during the rut

I hope you will like them.

Best regards,
Banucu Ioan

Posts: 48 | Location: Brasov Romania | Registered: 05 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good videos. Thankyou.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2014 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you...It is my hobby. It is difficult because I make the videos when I am guiding and in most of the cases I am the translator as well. So I have to focus on everything and some of them are not so good .

One of Us
Picture of M.Shy
posted Hide Post
Great bucks

Posts: 125 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks . Were filmed near Brasov in Covasna & Brasov counties . From time to time we had the chance to harvest larger trophies. At the moment are in velvet and they look large . Hopefully we will have the chance to harvest some of them .