New
Find
Notify
Tools

how do i post pics
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i have an ipod and i can send pics to my email but i dont know to send pics to this forum
i dont have another computer rite now
what is the best way to get a picture to post

If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tuff.

Posts: 393 | Location: S.E. Alaska | Registered: 01 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
See the instructions on the first page of the Africa - Reference and Information Section.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
anapuk,
Cannot do it that way unless you can load them them to an online service that will hold your pics. The pics on AR are linked to one of those services.

Posts: 10150 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ok i got a pic to photobucket
now how do i get it to forum
i use public computer so it isnt something i can save to
i got the pic to p buket from an ipod
what next

Posts: 393 | Location: S.E. Alaska | Registered: 01 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Click on the "image code" listed with the picture. It should show "copied". Once it's copied you can paste it into your post here on AR.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ok i got as far as findi g the img code
and it says copied
ive got the computer on split screens but i dont know which buttons to push to get pic to paste from one site to another never copied or pasted before

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
You hit the image code under the photo, then you go to your message box on AR and right click your mouse and hit "paste". The image code will appear in the message box. You click on "Post Now" and you're done.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jungleboy
posted Hide Post
TEST POST:
hope this works

Posts: 519 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
Jungleboy you past the test!!! Nice looking hunting pooches too. Hope you will now post some more good photos, looks like nice country you hunt in.

Posts: 3849 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Highjacking this post for a test too! (Photobucket used to have a resize mode that was simple...I'm so confused now!) Hence test

one of us
posted Hide Post
okay I got it!