THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    Nice dog story: Old Drum

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nice dog story: Old Drum
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Was new to me, nice reading on a dog: Story of Old Drum.

Posts: 8211 | Location: Germany | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I lived in Warrensburg, Missouri for seven years, and there is a memorial to Old Drum in front of the Johnson County Courthouse. EVERYONE in Warrensburg / Johnson County seems to know the story, and are very proud of it as a part of their cultural heritage...and you're right, it's a really neat story.

Thanks for reminding me of it this morning! tu2

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths."

Posts: 411 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: 10 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good read!

"he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens."

Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote