THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    Your Dog Do Any "Tricks" ???

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Dog Do Any "Tricks" ???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Yeah, I know . . . mostly this is a hunting dog forum. Ginger is a service dog and doesn't hunt. I don't hunt . . . but she fetches and catches.

-- She also introduces me to any woman I'm interested in meeting. Big Grin

I have a colleague with a Brittany who hunts with a Harris' Hawk. "Sadie" is on voice command control that is amazing to watch.

I have a friend in Louisiana who is training tracker dogs, and dead body search dogs. She's got the tracker fetching tossed balls by color.

My grandmother, 50 yrs ago trained "Shag" -- a mopsie mutt to say, "hubba, hubba, hubba" plain as day.

Getting a beer out of the fridge is easy to teach.

-- Any "tricks" ???

Posts: 1005 | Location: A Little Bit Left of Karl Marx | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My Beagle mix will be 17 this January, He poops, eats and sleep. At his age, being blind and deaf, I would imagine any one of those is a trick. Smiler

Posts: 265 | Location: Bulverde, Texas | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My standard poodle will go and get a tissue for you if you sneeze. I didn't teach her to do that. Is that still a trick?

life member NRA (Endowment)
member Arizona Big Horn Sheep Society
member Arizona Antelope Foundation
member Arizona Wildlife Foundation

Posts: 146 | Location: Oracle, Az. | Registered: 01 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HL:
My Beagle mix will be 17 this January, He poops, eats and sleep. At his age, being blind and deaf, I would imagine any one of those is a trick. Smiler

Happy Birthday buddy . . . Big Grin

Posts: 1005 | Location: A Little Bit Left of Karl Marx | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With Quote