THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    A few pics of my 8 1/2 month old pup

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A few pics of my 8 1/2 month old pup
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted
I've been taking her to a pheasant plantation for training purposes.

This picture was taken about 3 weeks ago. We ended up with 3 of the 5 birds released.

This picture is from Monday of this week. Once again only 5 birds were released. I guess the guys over the weekend missed some. I can say not one bird got away from us. A truly great day! My pup did her job and I did mine with the shooting, 11 birds on 15 shots (I missed one of the chukars 4 times before I got him on the 5th shot, we had to jump him 3 times, sheeish!)!

This weekend we're headed after the wild birds. I hope to have more pictures to add after the weekend.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Congradulations!

It feels good when they do it right doesnt it?

Beautiful dog, very intense look on her face.

Posts: 22 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Congratulations beautiful ,dog ,im tarining my 6 monthts old lab called, Rhody too .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote