THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOG FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Dogs    My dogo paimun an a buffalo

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My dogo paimun an a buffalo
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Photo of a buffalo i shot many years ago with my cz375hyh and try to run away,but PAIMUN ctached it by the neck and put in the floor i finished it with another shot .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
And where was its mother when this was going on? sofa jumping

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bakes ,this is a small buffalo i killed for meat ,as you can see in numerous posts at AR i killed hundreds of buffalos some very ,very good trophys but,my dogo PAIMUN that died in a figth with his son LANHUEL of a heart stroke ,put in the floor numerous buffalos grabing them by the nose or neck ,some people in this forum saw that ,and excuse me but i didnt understand your sense of humor .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Just having a little friendly dig at you mate Wink

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bakes dont worry ,but Paimun was one of the bravest dogs i saw i my life ,he attacked giant buffalos and put them in the floor by the nose or neck .A dogo of another hunter was killed by a buffalo in the same form in his first hunt ...PAIMUN was very smart and have had very few injuries.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA