THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    NorCal Tactical Bolt Rifle Challenge

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NorCal Tactical Bolt Rifle Challenge
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sorry I missed it...

Posts: 3427 | Registered: 05 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Wow I need to clean the drool off my keyboard...started that video with the intention of catching a few minutes, watched the whole thing! I will compete in this! As soon as I make a nice rifle for it...

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If a guy can dominate this game, he has truly become an all around master rifleman. There are so many difficult shooting positions and stage situations that you not only have to be mentally organized but skilled in unsupported shooting.

Then there's the wind too Big Grin

Posts: 3427 | Registered: 05 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post