THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LONG RANGE SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Long Range Shooting    Long Distance - At what distance does it end for you?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Distance - At what distance does it end for you?
 Login/Join

Picture of jackrabbit
posted Hide Post
this chat room stuff is new to me

Posts: 18 | Registered: 08 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
We own much fewer guns on average than you guys because of our gun laws laws but tend to shoot a bit more bacause of our game laws. You can for example shoot one or more species of deer everyday of the year, except Christmas Day, with no bag limits or anything like that.

It's six of one, half a dozen of the other, as we would say. Big Grin

Americans (and Germans to be fair) are probably the best informed riflemen on the planet, I've learned an incredible amount here in a very short space of time.

The exchange of this information is what is so great about these chatrooms, there are guys here who have been reloading and shooting for twice the amount of time i've been on this earth!

It's kind of humbling. old Big Grin

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jackrabbit
posted Hide Post
i did not know that on the bag limit.

Picture of jackrabbit
posted Hide Post
that is why i got on here is to learn,and talke to interesting people like you.i have been shooting and reloading for about 15 years.

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jackrabbit:
i did not know that on the bag limit.

I fear we are hijacking the thread slightly but here' a brief view of our game laws: http://www.basc.org.uk//en/dep...shooting-seasons.cfm

Come and have a look on the Euro forum, I would appreciate the benefit of your experience on a scope question I have there.

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jackrabbit
posted Hide Post
sorry have no clue were this EURO forum is.i looked but can not find

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
Link

It's three below the American forum on the main page.

Picture of jackrabbit
posted Hide Post
i think i found it and put my two cents in i hope it helps