New
Find
Notify
Tools

replacement stock for M70
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone make a stock similar to the Remington Sendero stock that will fit a long action M70 classic action (circa 1995)? Looks like HS Precision makes something similar but they are the only one I've come across.
Thanks,

Posts: 102 | Location: Kingsport, TN | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
I put an HS on my model 70. Aluminum chasis; just as you've described. L.o.p. custom. Shoots great and basically dropped right in. You'll be pleased !

Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Winchester's name for it was the Laredo model, and it was an HS stock.

Shoot straight, shoot often.
Matt

Posts: 1169 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 19 July 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
McMillan probably makes 20 variations of M70 stocks.

I like them better, but everyone is different.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matt salm:
Winchester's name for it was the Laredo model, and it was an HS stock.

I have a Laredo in 7 STW and I love the stock. I cant imagine you'd have too much trouble finding one.

**************************The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

Posts: 282 | Location: South West Wisconsin | Registered: 27 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post