Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone using the Canon SX260?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of hm1996
posted
I have been using a Canon Power Shot S2 lS but have missed a lot of great shots because I often leave it in the truck due to size. Other than size the S2 is a great camera and the 12X lens takes wonderful pictures.

Saw an SX260 today which is small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, has 20X lens so I'm thinking seriously about switching.

Anyone have one? Appreciate any comments.

Regards,
hm

2 Chronicles 7:14:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Posts: 903 | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have used it, and like it a lot.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67058 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hm1996
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Yes, I have used it, and like it a lot.

I purchased my Powershot S2 after seeing your excellent pictures posted on AR several years ago & reading your evaluation on that camera.

Have been very happy with the S2 other than it's just a bit too large to carry at all times. Guess I'll have to give the SX260 a shot.

Thanks, Saeed!

Regards,
hm

2 Chronicles 7:14:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Posts: 903 | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote